Thursday, December 30, 2021

EXCLUSIVE: "The best and biggest thing is the love my wife is giving me after watching 83"- Ranveer Singh

Kabir Khan's sports drama 83 which is based on India's historic win at the 1983 world got a worldwide theatrical release on December 24, 2021. Ranveer Singh who essays the role of Kapil Dev in the film is being lauded for his performance.

 

Post the release of the film Ranveer Singh in an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama spoke about the appreciation he has been receiving for the film . During the chat, he also revealed his wife and actress Deepika Padukone's reaction to the film and his performance.

Talking about Deepika's reaction Ranveer said, "The best and biggest thing is the love my wife is giving me after watching 83. Among the love and affection, and appreciation from all corners I would say the way Deepika has reacted is really special. I'm getting a lot of extra love in the past few weeks since she has watched 83. She is feeling prouder than ever before and expressing it to me in different ways. I'm just lapping it up. So, she is very proud of my work and I've been getting more love and affection from her than ever before. So, this is one of the best things to come after 83 for me.

Deepika Padukone who is the co-producer of 83 also essayed the role of Kapil Dev's wife Romi Dev in the film.

 

ALSO READ:EXCLUSIVE: Ranveer Singh tears up as he talks about the response for 83; says, “It’s a miracle that I became an actor”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Illegal season 3 trailer out; Neha Sharma-Akshay Oberoi starrer to start streaming from May 29

After the resounding success and overwhelming popularity of its initial two seasons, Illegal, India’s beloved courtroom drama, has today unv...