Friday, July 31, 2020

The Kissing Booth 2 star Joey King strikes a pose in bikini while spending her 21st birthday at the beach

After the stupendous success of The Kissing Booth 2 on Netflix, Joey King had all the reasons to celebrate. The actress turned 21 on July 30 and spent the time at the beach celebrating the day to the fullest.

The Kissing Booth 2 star Joey King strikes a pose in bikini while spending her 21st birthday at the beach

The 21-year-old actress took to Instagram to share some photos from the beach day and simply captioned them as “#21.” Donning a princess tiara, Joey was earing a Claudia bikini top and the Emily bikini bottom both of which retail to $95 respectively (Rs. 15,354.54).

 

View this post on Instagram

 

#21

A post shared by Joey King (@joeyking) on

Her co-star Taylor Zakhar Perez, who played the second lead Marco in the sequel, also shared an adorable photo to wish her. "Happy Friggen Birthday @joeyking. Honestly I could write about this woman all day. She is the reason I joined the KB2 family, she welcomed me with open arms and love, she supported me, she pushed me, she made me laugh (like pee my pants laughter and had to check my underwear), she inspired me to be a bettter actor, she shared her family with me, THE LIST GOES ON. Grateful for you forever. #tbt," he wrote.

The Kissing Booth 2 premiered on Netflix on July 24. A few days ago, the cast informed the third and final part has already been filmed and will arrive in 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Annu Kapoor-starrer Hamare Baarah to be premiered at the 77th Cannes Film Festival

Indian cinema is widely appreciated across the globe. The artists, technical teams, and globally relevant subjects have resonated well with ...