Saturday, September 12, 2020

"Rhea Chakraborty is taking her revenge on me" - Mukesh Chhabra

About being named by Rhea Chakraborty as one of the Bollywood denizens who consumed narcotics with her, casting director filmmaker Mukesh Chhabra has decided to take legal action against Rhea.

"Rhea Chakraborty is taking her revenge on me" - Mukesh Chhabra

In an exclusive conversation with this writer Mukesh says, “She is just naming any and every one randomly. Maybe she thinks it will help her case. But this is not fair. I’ve nothing to do with drugs of any kind. I don’t even smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, so where’s the question of consuming hard drugs?”

Mukesh says he can understand Rhea’s need to call out names. “She’s taking revenge on me for not speaking up in my defence. I have kept quiet. I decided that is the best way to let the current furore die down. But now by naming me (for consuming drugs) Rhea has seriously compromised my name. I need to clear my reputation.”

Mukesh is in consultation with his lawyer even as you read this. “We are definitely taking legal action against Rhea. We’re now looking at what remedial legal action is most appropriate. But I’d sincerely advise Rhea to not throw around names to deflect attention from herself. It won’t help her. I can’t speak for others. But my name has been dragged into this purely with malicious intent.”

Also Read: Rhea Chakraborty names Bollywood celebrities Sara Ali Khan, Rakul Preet Singh, Mukesh Chhabra and others in drug case: Reports 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jani Master CONFESSES to sexual assault after his ex-employee lodged complaint: Reports

Telugu choreographer Jani Master has confessed to sexually assaulting a former female employee, police have confirmed, as per multiple media...