Saturday, September 19, 2020

"I don’t think your size defines your fitness" - says Manushi Chhillar

Manushi Chhillar is extremely particular about nutrition and fitness and her social media stands proof to this. The 23-year-old stunner, who is set to debut in the biggest historical Prithviraj opposite Akshay Kumar, has wowed everyone with her fitness pictures and knowledge on nutrition. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Manushi is definitely the fittest debutant raring to go in Bollywood!

"I don’t think your size defines your fitness" - says Manushi Chhillar

“For me, fitness is all about finding your own balance. It’s an extremely personal and individualistic experience because each individual has their own fitness goal. I love my cheesecake and I also like to train like a machine so that I can enjoy it! I think I have always wanted to push myself because I do believe that we all have a lot of room for growth and be the best version of ourselves,” Manushi tells exclusively.

The young girl, who brought glory to India by winning the coveted Miss World crown 17 years after Priyanka Chopra won it, says that society should not hail skinny to be fit as it sets unreal fitness goals for everyone.

She says, “Perfection is also very individualistic and I don’t think your size defines your fitness. Each one of us wants to see ourselves in a certain way, has a certain body type and wants to feel great about it, that’s what’s important! Fitness is as much internal as it is about external beauty and I’m glad that I have realised what works for me and what doesn’t.”

The stunning leading lady credits her career choices for her deep knowledge of fitness and nutrition. Manushi says, “My journey of winning Miss World and now preparing to be an actress has taught me a lot about maintaining my fitness. I understand my body better now and lifestyle plays a huge part in keeping me healthy. Yes, I’m not obsessive but careful about what I intake, how I train and I love learning more about being fit.”

Ask her to reveal her daily fitness routine and she adds, “For me, my fitness regime is all about mixing it up. I love being outdoors in the morning to focus myself for the day ahead, I love weight training, I love stretching. I think anything repetitive would throw me off! So, I like to mix it all up but keeping it regular because that’s when it shows results.”

ALSO READ: Manushi Chhillar to start social media campaign to talk to people about nutrition


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diljit Dosanjh starrer Punjab '95 faces demands from CBFC for 120 cuts, title change and renaming of human rights activist Jaswant Singh Khalra: Report

The biopic Punjab '95, on the human rights activist Jaswant Singh Khalra, has been embroiled in a contentious battle with the Central Bo...