Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Priyanka Chopra posts warm birthday wishes for her 'backbone', mother Madhu Chopra

Priyanka Chopra isn't in the city to celebrate, as mother Madhu Chopra celebrates her birthday. However, she took to Instagram to pen the sweetest birthday wish for the mother, and also shared a video compilation of some of their adorable moments. A locked down birthday doesn't sound ideal, but one can't help!

"My backbone, my strength, my 3am call, my inspiration, my best friend, my mother, my everything. Happy birthday mom! I miss you so much right now and am missing our ritual of spending the day together. I will see you soon. Love you loads @chopramm2001," Priyanka wrote.


Priyanka's brother Siddharth Chopra also wished the birthday lady on Instagram. "Happy birthday Mother dearest wish u a long life and a great day. Love u lots," he wrote, sharing a photo of hers.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Happy birthday Mother dearest wish u a long life and a great day. Love u lots❤️????????

A post shared by Siddharth Chopra (@siddharthchopra89) on


Priyanka is presently at Los Angeles, spending this long break with husband Nick Jonas, indulging in things she wants to learn. We guess they both are going to join mother Chopra virtually to mark the special day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Khatron Ke Khiladi 14: Karan Veer Mehra takes home the trophy with Krishna Shroff and Gashmeer Mahajani runners-up

After taking viewers on a remarkable rollercoaster ride of some never-seen-before stunts, COLORS Khatron Ke Khiladi 14 has finally come to a...